Terms & Conditions
Storage Inn offers only non-access storage: Although you can always have an item delivered to you, but you cannot physically visit your no- visit storage.
- Free collection with minimum 3 months storage
- Free collection and delivery with minimum 6 months storage
- Storage Inn offers special rates for long term storage, but one month notice is required for vacating the storage unit, and the total discount will be billed to the customer’s account.
- Pick and Store cannot be held responsible for customer’s valuables such as, passport, important documents, gold & jewellery, cash.
- Credit or debit card and 50% deposit are required to secure a booking. Payments will be processed on the completion of the job.
- We do our best to meet the estimated time of our arrival but circumstances out of our control may cause delays. We do not offer discounts for lateness.
- Any payment queries must be directed to our head office. Our staff does not have authorization to amend quotations or the sum due.
- NON-ACCESS STORAGE SOLUTIONS Storage payments are to be paid monthly in advance. We require debit card details on booking confirmation and the monthly charge will automatically be billed to your card on agreed date every month.
- All our vehicles are insured for third party, fire and theft. Insurance for ‘Goods in Transit’ is the responsibility of the customers.
- We do not cover breakage of owners packed goods or damage occurring in premises where the goods are stored, warehoused or temporarily housed in the course of transit.
- Goods packed by customers are not covered under the insurance policy; it cannot be proven that items were in good condition before the removal. You are only fully covered if packing is performed by employed professional packers.
- We reserve the right to refuse or stop the job at any point if our staffs are abused, verbally or otherwise.
- We may use the personal information you provide to contact you by Email, SMS, Telephone and/or post in the future about Pick and Store’s work or services.