Skip to content
These terms and conditions explain the rights, obligations and responsibilities of all parties in this contract. The use of the words “you” or “your” represents the customer: “We”, “us” or “our” stands for “Storage Inn” and staff. Terms and condition may vary in case of written agreement between the customer and Storage Inn
- We only offer non-access storage, which mean that you won’t be aloud on the storage premises to visit your goods. We will deliver to you any items on your inventory list at any time during your storage period with us.
- We do not tolerate verbal or physical abuse towards our staff and reserve the right to refuse or stop a job if such misbehaviour occurs.
- The following items are forbidden for storage:
- Food and perishables
- Living creatures and organisms
- Weapons, ammunition and explosives
- Objects emitting fumes (e.g. barbecue)
- Substances or goods obtained illegally.
- Materials, liquids or compressed gasses.
- Precious stones, precious metals, jewellery, watches, ivory or stamps
- Antiques, furs, fine arts, mobile phone, tobacco, cigarettes, cigars, alcohol, beers, wines, ciders, spirits or perfumery.
- Money, cash, cheques, vouchers, coins, negotiable instruments, deeds, bullions, bonds, securities and the like.
- Items likely to cause contamination, infestation, encouraging vermin and other pests or emit fumes smell or odour.
- Electronic items (see terms and conditions)
If any of the items above are found in your storage we reserve the right to search the rest of your items to insure there aren’t any more forbidden goods. We will also dispose of such objects without notice to prevent any harm caused to yours or other customer’s belonging and for our staff’s safety.
- 2 weeks notice is required for vacating the storage unit.
Insurance and inventory lists
- An inventory list will be made of all your items before they are taken to storage, this does not include pre-packed goods as we won’t have proof that the items are there nor in what condition they are.
- Goods packed by customers are not covered by the insurance policy as we are unable to know the item’s condition pre-storage or if they were packed adequately to our safety standards.
- Our free insurance only covers up to £500.
- We offer more insurance for higher fees.
- Insurance for stored goods is a legal requirement in the UK.
- “Goods In Transit Insurance” covers all our vehicles. This includes third party, fire, theft and water damage.
- Free delivery only applies to over 12 months storage.
- Discounted storage prices only apply to over 12 months storage stays. In case of breach of contract, we will charge the price difference for every month the discount has been applied to
Collections and returns
- Free collection only applies to 1 man and a van. Any extra manpower will be charged extra.
- Extra manpower occurs when dealing with heavy and bulky items or collections and returns above ground floor.
- We do our best to be punctual for collections and returns, in case of delays due to circumstances beyond our control; we do not offer discounts or refunds for lateness.
- Return charges will occur when the service is requested.
- The customer must provide a parking slot for our team to collect and return items. In case of a fine, we will be obligated to charge you for it.
- Unless you have pre-booked clearance services with us, we will not provide this service when effecting collection.
- Payment queries must be directed to our head office only. Our staff are not authorized to amend quotations or due sums.
- Storage payments are to be paid monthly
- We use companies such as “Stripe” and “Freshbooks” to send you your invoice through which you can make your payment and install a direct debit system.
- After 8 weeks of non-payment since the last invoice, your stored goods will be taken by our disposal team and your contract will be passed on to our debt collection company.
- All payments must be made prior to collection. In default to such payment, we reserve the right to refuse starting the removal process.
Cancelations and rescheduling
- We do not charge for cancelations if written notification has been given 24 hours prior to collection or return time. If failure to do so you will be charged a £45 cancellation fee.
- Any personal information we have required, may be used to contact you in the future.
- You have to keep us updated on any changes of personal information (e.g. name, phone number, address and more).
We contacted Storage Inn to remove and store our boxes during a house renovation. Service was efficient and charming throughout from initial... collection to return.Pricing was reasonable. I would highly recommend and will use againread more
Been using this location for a few months. Not had any problems. Don't forget you don't have 24 hour access and you cant visit the place and see your... items. They collect and deliver the items. It would be nice for a discount on long term rental after the initial 8 week offer.read more
I used this place to store my belongings when I was heading to Sydney. It is quite an affordable place to store your items considering their office... is in Camden. I wasn’t sure at the beginning how they work as I find it a little strange that you don’t personally have access to your item. But after talking and meeting Joseph I decided to give it a go. Thank you.read more
Great people work here and show so much care in your products. I have used them several times and always give me the best treatmentWill be back... againread more
Great service!! Friendly and efficient.Thank you Joseph
Pickup experience with Joseph was awesome. However they needed more than one man. I had to help loading the boxes.
Its the firsr time i used no access storage, good service, thankyou
I found out about your company through Google ranking for moving and using Storge. I needed a place to store my luxury extras because I was moving... to a smaller house. They provided me with a very good service, with a little extra money I paid, they did this service for me, like packing for transport to the storage.Everything is done very accurately. I had a very good experience with this company and I am sure I will use this company again in the future.👍🏻read more
Good job, happy with the service I received.Many thanks
Herkese merhaba. I decided to move back to Turkey for a while and have lots of books stored in Big Yellow storage. But since I didn’t need to access... them often, the idea of long term storage seemed better. Did a search and StorageInn came up. Called them up and they offered free collection over 3 months storage. I took it. I met them at Bigyellow storage and we loaded my books to they van. I even asked them if they would donate my books to a library in London if I didn’t come back from Turkey and they didn’t have any problems with this. Job done. I said good bye to my books for now! I think I pay less than half now compare to self storage. Or maybe I come back and move the books to new book shelves in my new place, I don’t know!! şimdilik hoşçakal!read more
Good experience- staff were quick to respond with any questions. Pickup and delivery went smoothly. Would definitely use again for summer student... storage.read more
Their rates are competitive and affordable. But took them long time to reply to my request for days. I gave up eventually.
I booked for three months. Amazing value and they were always super quick to answer any questions! Would recommend
Used their services to store my 1 bed flat which I had to empty quickly. I spend most of my time in Morocco. Phoned up a few storage companies... including all the big brands. I found cheaper storage rates but the free same day collection was the winner for me. My only comment would be the communication. It could be quicker and more efficient. Waited longer than usual to get a reply. I’ll need them to deliver my boxes in a few months, let’s see if i can find them easier this time!!read more
Really lovely company brilliant polite staff super helpful with making sure my stuff was all transported safely and helped me if I had any issues
Had a fantastic experience with Storage Inn. As a student I needed to leave my belongings in storage whilst I moved home during the summer holidays.... I found Storage Inn on Google and they came to collect my boxes on the last day of term from university and delivered them back on move in day.The team made life so easy for me! They were super flexible on collection times and dates and saved me the hassle of having to take everything to a storage unit myself. It was the best price I could find in London, I would highly recommend them.read more
Earlier this month, my situation changed and I had to move out of my rented flat on a very short notice, found Joseph online and I'm glad I did as he... was a great help. He assured me that he'll do everything himself and I didn't need to worry, he managed to organise collection and storage immediately and did his best to calm me down in the meantime. His team was very caring and efficient and the whole thing even ended up relaxing me! The response is immediate, incredibly reliable, and everyone so friendly but at the same time professional. Highly recommend this company, I'm a happy customer :)read more
I used Storage Inn twice. The staff are absolutely amazing and the customer service is excellent. Great service and very helpful. I strongly... recommend Storage Inn to everyone.read more
I contacted this company last year March when in need of a storage company who will handle all aspects of moving my belongings and handling without... me being present. Which I must say they completely went above and beyond of what I expected. I recieved all my items in the same condition as when they were first stored. Very realiable company I would highly recommend.read more
We provide storage services for the following areas:
Barnes, Camden, Chiswick, City of London, Ealing,. Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington & Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Putney, Mortlake, Sheen, Richmond upon Thames, Shepherds Bush, Sutton, Tower Hamlets.Wandsworth, Westminster. (SW1, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW11, SW13,SW14, SW15, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, WC1, WC2, NW1, NW5, NW8, NW3, NW6)