Terms & Conditions
Storage Inn only offers non-access storage. Although you have the option to have an item delivered to you, you cannot physically visit your items in storage. Before we take your items to storage, we will complete an inventory list with you. You have the option to request for any items from your inventory list to be delivered to you during your storage period with us.
- 1 month Free storage (over year booking)
- Free collection (by your door) from anywhere in London with minimum of 4 months’ storage booking.
- Delivery charges applies.
- In case of heavy items need to hire second person.
- Storage Inn offers special rates for long term storage, but one month notice is required for vacating the storage unit, and the total discount will be billed to the customer’s account.
- Storage Inn cannot be held responsible for customer’s valuables such as, passport, important documents, gold & jewellery, cash.
- Credit or debit card and 50% deposit are required to secure a booking. Payments will be processed on the completion of the job.
- We do our best to meet the estimated time of our arrival but circumstances out of our control may cause delays. We do not offer discounts for lateness.
- Any payment queries must be directed to our head office. Our staff does not have authorisation to amend quotations or the sum due.
- Storage payments are to be paid monthly in advance. We require debit card details on booking confirmation and the monthly charge will automatically be billed to your card on agreed date every month.
- All our vehicles are insured for third party, fire and theft. Insurance for ‘Goods in Transit’ is the responsibility of the customers.
- We do not cover breakage of owners packed goods or damage occurring in premises where the goods are stored, warehoused or temporarily housed in the course of transit.
- Goods packed by customers are not covered under the insurance policy; it cannot be proven that items were in good condition before the removal. You are only fully covered if packing is performed by employed professional packers.
- We reserve the right to refuse or stop the job at any point if our staff are abused, verbally or otherwise.
- We may use the personal information you provide to contact you by Email, SMS, Telephone and/or post in the future about Storage Inn’s work or services.